Welcome to Paras Estates - the Real Estate Advisors, Investment Consultants, and Builders
We provide services to our Local, National, and International clients in the real estate business, which include Sales, Purchase, Rentals, Lease, Planning, Investment, Design, and Building Consultancy.
Buy or Sell
Buy or Sell a Plot, House, Apartment, Shop, Plaza or Office as well as any Residential, Commercial or Industrial Properties.
Rent or Lease
Rent or Lease a House, Apartment, Shop, Plaza or Office as well as any Commercial or Industrial Properties.
Invest or Build
We provide services to our clients to Plan, Invest, Design or Build and Manage Residential, Commercial or Industrial Properties.
Join us on Facebook

CDA to auction commercial plots in November

Islamabad: The Capital Development Authority (CDA) would hold open auction of commercial plots on November 18 and 20.

Around 40 plots at different locations would be offered for sale through auction including three plots, which were cancelled by the authority owing to non payment of 75 per cent cost of the plot.

According to details, the CDA auctioned plot no 20 in sector G-11/3, Plot 02, Markaz E-11 Northern Strip and Plot no 05 Blue Area, F-8/G-8 to a single successful bidder in November 2012 against which 25 per cent advance payment was made by the investor. As per procedure, the successful bidder was required to deposit remaining 75 per cent amount to CDA. However, the same amount was not deposited within stipulated time. Consequently Capital Development Authority (CDA) as per procedure after completing the codal formalities cancelled the subject plots. The bidder moved Islamabad High Court (IHC) against CDA decision. Accordingly Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui on October 24 directed him to deposit the remaining amount against auctioned plots within 3 days but he failed to do so. Consequently the court conducted the hearing of the subject case on October 28, 2013. No lawyer or representative on behalf of the bidder appeared before the court and court therefore dismissed the case.

Source: CDA to auction commercial plots in November

Invitation to Investors

YOU ARE OUR VALUED CLIENTS. COME, JOIN US. We appreciate and always remember this fact. We have built close relationships with some large investor groups, and are interested in expanding these and exploring how Paras can be of service to you. Paras would like to invite more investors to join us.

Real Estate Development
We offer our services to make innovative housing societies. Create, Develop and Manage state of the art Affordable and Accessible Housing schemes under the supervision of our experts.
Real Estate Evaluation
Our team of qualified experts offers Real Estate Evaluation services for accurate real estate valuation which is important to mortgage lenders, investors, insurers and buyers and sellers of real property.
Real Estate Marketing
For your Real Estate Branding, we develop a customized marketing system by creating and implementing a unique marketing strategy. We analyze, strategize and then create a custom program for you.
Project Management
We provide Project Management services under the supervision of our qualified and experienced management specialists.
Construction Wing
Our multi-professional, multi-talented experienced team offer services in Construction, Renovation and Maintenance of your building/project.
Engineers & Architects
Our expert, certified/licensed professional engineers and architects provide best services in planning, design and construction.
Industrial Projects
Our teams of experienced engineers provide services from planning, construction and installation to production and management of projects.
Copyright Paras Estates 2019. Designed and coded by U. Asad, U. Saad and F. Razzaq.